- Royal Mint bid to woo gold investors
- Motorway fuel '£8 a tank dearer'
- Housing market 'losing momentum'
- Australia bank plans UK asset sale
- 'Rip-off' payday loan broker warning
- Mortgage approvals at 14-month low
- Yorkshire fined £4.1m over mortgages
- Insolvency rate at eight-year low
- 'Number spoofing' scam nets millions
- Rates can stay low, says Bank exec
Were you a victim of mis-sold PPI?
If you have taken out a loan, mortgage or credit card then there is a good chance you were sold Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) in which case you could be owed thousands of pounds in compensation from mis-sold PPI.
An estimated £7 billion is still owed to customers in PPI claims, so even if you aren’t sure you have a claim talk to us, you have nothing to lose.
Why use SBM Claim?
- No home visits we send all paperwork to you
- No upfront fees for making a claim
- We deal with all paperwork and correspondence
- We always act in your best interests
- We are regulated by the Claims Management Regulator
- Our biggest claim is valued at over £76,000
The PPI Claim Specialists
SBM Claim are the PPI claim specialists, our dedicated team of claims advisors spend their days fighting to reclaim your mis-sold payment protection insurance. Whether you were mis-sold PPI on a loan, mortgage, credit card or store card we will do our utmost to claim back every penny you are owed.
From our modern HQ in South Wales we have successfully won compensation for clients across England, Wales and Scotland. From London to Manchester, Leeds to Birmingham and Cardiff to Glasgow we will claim back what is rightfully yours.
Have you had PPI?
If you have had a credit card or store card, check your agreement and statement to see if it includes PPI.
If you have taken out any type of loan in the last 10 years you may had have PPI included in your agreement.
If you took out a mortgage in the last 10 years you may had have PPI included in your agreement.