- Labour pledges £6,000 tuition fees
- Lloyds to resume dividend payments
- Passport website sues its customers
- Stamp prices set to increase by 1p
- Wide gap in regional house prices
- Judge rules for flight delay payment
- No future for TV licence, MPs say
- Clampdown on cold call companies
- Mortgage-free households on the rise
- Firms used 1.8m zero-hours contracts
Were you a victim of mis-sold PPI?
If you have taken out a loan, mortgage or credit card then there is a good chance you were sold Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) in which case you could be owed thousands of pounds in compensation from mis-sold PPI.
An estimated £7 billion is still owed to customers in PPI claims, so even if you aren’t sure you have a claim talk to us, you have nothing to lose.
Why use SBM Claim?
- No home visits we send all paperwork to you
- No upfront fees for making a claim
- We deal with all paperwork and correspondence
- We always act in your best interests
- We are regulated by the Claims Management Regulator
- Our biggest claim is valued at over £76,000
The PPI and PBA Claim Specialists
SBM Claim are the PPI and PBA claim specialists, our dedicated team of claims advisors spend their days fighting to reclaim your mis-sold payment protection insurance and fees that you shouldn’t have paid for packaged bank accounts. In total we have claimed back £millions in compensation for our clients over the last 5 years. So if you feel you were mis-sold PPI on a loan, mortgage, credit card or store card or have been paying monthly bank account fees for benefits you don’t need, we will do our utmost to claim back every penny you are owed.
From our modern HQ in South Wales we offer a great level of customer service and have successfully won compensation for clients across England, Wales and Scotland. From London to Manchester, Leeds to Birmingham, Bristol to Edinburgh and Cardiff to Glasgow we will claim back what is rightfully yours.
Have you had PPI?
If you have had a credit card or store card, check your agreement and statement to see if it includes PPI.
If you have taken out any type of loan in the last 10 years you may had have PPI included in your agreement.
If you took out a mortgage in the last 10 years you may had have PPI included in your agreement.